Coronavirus—Protecting you and our staff
March 16, 2020
We understand that everyone is concerned about Coronavirus. And we are as well, which is why we are taking precautions to keep our clients and our staff safe.
While the threat of Coronavirus exists, we are self-quarantining and instituting the following changes:
- All meetings will be held via phone or Zoom (video conference)
- All documents to and from the office will be transmitted in one of the following manners:
- Upload to your portal at www.paquette-cpa.com
- Fax to 847-934-0081
- Email to email@example.com
You will notice that mailing is not on this list. This particular virus can live on documents for an extended period time. So we need to help keep each other safe by not mailing the virus to each other. When possible, we will be encouraging the use of our electronic systems to transfer documents.
We are here to serve you, and we will be doing the following to make this change as seamless as possible:
- We offer tools that will fetch your documents for you and you don’t have to wait for the mail.
- We offer tools that will allow you to review/sign the returns without having to print them.
- If you have brokerage statements, or other information coming from investment houses. With your permission, we can reach out to your advisor and receive the information electronically directly from them.
If you have not used these tools in the past or need help using them this year, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request an appointment to have someone walk you through the process.
We understand that these are troubling times. Thank you for your help in keeping you, our other clients, and our staff safe.